SII is a global player, specialized in the design, development, and support of high-tech solutions for the IT and Engineering industry. Our goal is to deliver quality solution for our international Clients, based on common standards and practices.
In this role you will be responsible for the design, integration and validation of avionics test systems and means for the most advanced European helicopters. Based on specific requirements, you will define the test system architecture, both on HW and SW levels, support their installation on the relevant test benches and coordinate the test campaigns.
The position is a position located in SII’s subsidiary in Donauwörth, Germany.
- 75000 – Paris (Île-de-France)
- Analyze and understand the test requirements.
- Define and set up the test environments.
- Investigate and solve problems during the usage of the test systems, both on HW and SW
- Propose and set up robust solutions.
- Support and train the user to help them make the best usage of the tools.
- Automatize the repetitive tasks and design new solutions.
- You possess an academic degree in the aeronautics of software engineering field and possess practical experience in embedded system architecture of industrial IT
- You are versed in at least one programming language (Python, C/C++, Bash) and are familiar with Linux environments.
- In addition, you are familiar with one or more database languages (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Basic knowledge in electrical engineering would be an advantage.
- Knowledge about avionics and its architecture is a plus.
- You are a curious and strong communicator.
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in German is a strong plus.
Bei Fragen zu dieser Position wenden Sie sich bitte an:
SII Deutschland GmbH
Tel. +49 8105 27 290 25