For our client in the aeronautics field, our team develops simulation models for avionics equipment. Based on the requirements, we design, develop and test the models which are subsequently integrated in flight simulators used for development, testing and qualification of avionic systems. These are also used to train pilots and maintenance teams.
The simulation models need to be adapted to follow the development of the avionics systems and the evolution of the different helicopter variants we support.
This position is located in Doanuwörth, in the heart of Bavaria, Germany.
- 70121 – Bari (Puglia)
- Supervision of a team of 3-6 software engineers
- Active participation in the design, development, integration and validation of simulation models
- Definition and tracking of the backlog, together with you Client
- Workload planning and management
- Resolution of blocking points
- Progress reporting
- Degree in Aeronautics, Software Engineering or similar qualification
- Previous experience in simulation, software development or testing
- Programming skills in C/C++
- Knowledge in avionics systems
- Strong communication and problem resolving skills
- Fluency in English and German. French would be a plus
Bei Fragen zu dieser Position wenden Sie sich bitte an:
SII Deutschland GmbH
Dr. Stephan Resch
Tel. +49 8105 27 290 37