SII is a global player, specialized in the design, development, and support of high-tech solutions for the IT and Engineering industry. Our goal is to deliver quality solution for our international Clients, based on common standards and practices.
In this role you will be responsible for defining, deploying, monitoring and improving SII’s quality management system. You will prepare and pilot the required certifications, interface with local and global management representatives and ensure that the system is efficient and measures its added value.
The position is a VIE position located in SII’s subsidiary in Hamburg, Germany
- 75000 – Paris (Île-de-France)
- You will plan management system activities within the ISO9001 / EN9100, ISO14001 and ISO27001 scope.
- You will contribute to building and updating SII’s integrated management system with the group team.
- You will support process managers, organize and coordinate steering bodies and change boards related to the function.
- You will audit, control and analyze the application of the management system, and monitor related actions.
- You will collect and analyze improvement measures.
- In addition, you will contribute to the definition of tools, deploy Electronic Document Management (EDM) and manage the system documentation.
- You possess an academic degree and have a passion for processes and management systems.
- Ideally, you possess solid foundations in norms such as ISO9001 / EN9100, ISO14001 and ISO27001
- Ideally you possess experience with documentations management systems.
- You have strong analytical abilities.
- Thanks to your structured approach you can keep an oversight over a wide range of activities in parallel.
- You are a strong communicator and possess the ability to motivate people.
- Fluency in English and French is a must. Fluency in German and/or a third language is a strong plus.
Bei Fragen zu dieser Position wenden Sie sich bitte an:
SII Deutschland GmbH
Tel. +49 40 300 865 170