SII is a top global player in the IT and engineering services domain. We support renowned Clients worldwide with our wide range of technical expertise.
As part of our strategy to grow our global ICT team, our German branch is actively looking for a dynamic ICT architect, with proven experience in the management of networks, storage systems, databases, servers and infrastructures, whose main task will be to support one of our multinational Customers in the Space sector on site, in the beautiful city of Rome.
- 10121 – Torino (Piemonte)
- Depending on your previous experience and area of expertise, you will be responsible for supporting one or more system components, as part of a global IT operation.
- Your will focus on the provision, availability, performance, security and recoverability of the systems, datacenters and applications you support.
- You will configure, install, test, and monitor IT infrastructure components, support the transition to new technologies, and provide related peripherals and secure endpoints as needed.
- You will ensure the functionality of the applications you support by continuously optimizing them, e.g. by installing software modules and updates.
- In addition, you will support users, assist them with technical questions, assign roles, accesses and authorizations, and troubleshoot system problems.
- You have proven professional experience in the design, management, administration and/or support of complex IT infrastructures and systems.
- You have already worked with common operating (e.g. Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.) and database systems (e.g. SQL, Oracle, etc.).
- You are familiar with storage (e.g. DAS/NAS/SAN, etc.) and the virtualization systems (e.g. Citrix, VMWare, etc.).
- You also have knowledge in active directory management.
- You are familiar with endpoint security and firewall concepts
- Experience in the set-up and administration of computer networks (e.g. Cisco, etc.) and associated end devices is another skill you offer
- You are familiar with modern communication technologies (e.g. LAN, WAN, VPN, etc.)
- Ideally, you will also have already set up cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.).
- Proven certification in ITIL, ISO 27001 or similar is a strong advantage.
- Fluency in Italian and English is mandatory.
Bei Fragen zu dieser Position wenden Sie sich bitte an:
SII Deutschland GmbH
Dr. Stephan Resch
Tel. +49 906 705 706 910