SII is a global player, specialized in the design, development, and support of high-tech solutions for the industry.
We are presently looking for specialized engineers in the area of Modena, qualified to provide our client (a top brand in the Automotive world), with the very best support on a range of applications.
You will be responsible for delivering the digital tools that will enable the development of the next generation of Super-sportscars.
- 10121 – Torino (Piemonte)
- Support the design engineering team in their daily CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM activities.
- Provide assistance in operations, procedures and methodologies.
- Develop macros, automations and customizations to speed up repetitive tasks or enable automations.
- Debug and report user-related problems and identify possible workarounds.
- Prepare and deliver user material and trainings.
- Develop configurations and customizations.
- Test and implement improvements and new software versions and releases.
- Interact with the vendor technical support.
You are fluent in Italian and English and possess the skills and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in at least one of the following perimeters
- In depth knowledge of CAD techniques and technologies
- Excellent command of CATIA V5 (Part Design, Assembly Design, GSD, Drafting, DMU Nav, Kinematics) and / or
- Excellent command of Creo Parametric (Advanced Assembly, Advanced Surface, Behavioral Modeling, Collaboration Extension)
- Integration experience between CAD and Windchill
- Excellent background in mechanical engineering and manufacturing theory and application
- Skills in NC, including an in-depth knowledge of CAM techniques and technologies
- Experience with Open Mind Hypermill and Vericut is an asset
- Basic knowledge of machining tool technology, materials, coatings, geometry, types
- Integration experience between CAM and Windchill
- In depth knowledge of CFD / FEA techniques and technologies
- Excellent knowledge of ABAQUS and HYPERWORKS Optistruct
- Excellent background in engineering product data management with Windchill, preferably in connection with CAD systems like CATIA and/or Creao Parametric
- Understanding of CAD data configuration and management
- Expertise in CreoView and Theorem software for data visualization and conversion
- Knowldege of ThingWorx and Dynatrace knowledge
- Knowledge of Oracle database and Dynatrace administration
Bei Fragen zu dieser Position wenden Sie sich bitte an:
SII Deutschland GmbH
Tel. +49 8105 27 290 71