SII Deutschland GmbH is a German engineering and IT company, specialized in the development of complex electronic systems for the Aerospace sector. We are part of the SII Group, with more than 14.000 consultants one of the leading technical consultancies worldwide!
Our working environment is composed of multinational teams, located in the North and South of Germany, in the vicinity of Hamburg and Munich, respectively – certainly two of the most attractive cities in the country.
We are presently looking to new talent in our embedded system organization, interested in participating in the development of UAV and eVTOL systems of the next generation.
As a systems developer, you will play a key role in the design and integration of complex electronic systems. The range of tasks includes systems engineering activities over the entire product life cycle: from system design and specification to implementation, documentation, testing and maintenance
- 4050 – Porto (Portugal)
- Your tasks start with the analysis and assignment of the system requirements, in line with the relevant standards and Client inputs.
- Furthermore, you verify, create and maintain the specifications for the subsystems, including the relevant interface design.
- You derive technical and functional system architectures.
- In addition, you plan and supervise the verification process and support the corresponding validation and verification activities and tests for system approval.
- You possess a university degree in Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science or Electronics and have relevant experience in the development of embedded systems: e.g.in the definition, design or testing of software and/or hardware.
- You have good knowledge in object-oriented programming as well as in modeling with e.g. SysML, UML or Rhapsody.
- Ideally, you have managed requirements with the help of the tool DOORS.
- Ideally, you will have in-depth knowledge of aviation standards such as DO-178, DO-254, DO-278 or DO-331.
- You are familiar with working in an agile development environment (e.g. SCRUM).
- Fluency in English and a keen desire to gain international working experience abroad makes you the perfect candidate.
Bei Fragen zu dieser Position wenden Sie sich bitte an:
SII Deutschland GmbH
Tel. +49 906 705 706 910